Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thankful

This year I participated in the "thankful" segments on facebook. Each day I would say what I was most thankful for. This year, what I am MOST thankful for, is that my baby boys are healthy, happy and home. Being pregnant with twins brings on a lot of joy, but even more fear. I didn't know from one day to the next if my health was ok, they were growing appropriately, or when they might come. Thankfully though, I was healthy, the boys had challenges (21 NICU days learning how to eat), but are other wise healthy, and we are all home together safe and sound. I am blessed with three amazing children, and an even more amazing husband. Thankful doesn't even seem the most appropriate word for this year, blessed better summarizes it!

 Aiden-3 mths 3 weeks

 Ella being sassy
Liam 3 months 3 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment